What personal information do we collect from people who visit our blog or website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following way:
- To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, It won’t affect the user’s experience .
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email within 7 business days.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase from GetMeBright.com for any reason, you have 30 days from the date of delivery to request a refund or an exchange.
In the event of a return, shipping charges and restocking fee apply.
In the event of an exchange, BRIGHT will provide a free shipping label to return your product(s). Standard shipping applies to the exchanged product(s).
To be eligible for a return or an exchange, all the following conditions have to be met:
- Please contact our Customer Service within 30 days from the date of delivery of product(s) to request a return or an exchange.
- Have the receipt of purchase or proof of purchase.
- The product(s) must be in their original condition (not physically broken or damaged).
- All accessories, warranties and other material originally supplied with your purchase must be included with your return.
- The product(s) and product(s) part(s) must be in the original packaging. The product box must not be shipped by itself – it needs to be returned in a separate shipping box. A restocking fee will apply if the product is returned not in a shipping box and/or the product box is missing.
Additional terms and conditions:
- You are responsible for, and must prepay, all shipping charges for the returned product(s). You assume the risk of damage or loss to the returned product(s) while in transit to BRIGHT.
- Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable.
- Returned product(s) without all parts and accessories originally included with your purchase or not in good condition (meaning damaged or broken) are subject to either refusal of acceptance of the return or a restocking fee of up to 15% of the original price of the product(s) or the retail value.
In the unlikely event that you receive a defective product, we offer a free replacement. To be eligible for a replacement, all the above conditions have to be met.
Once we receive your return, we will inspect it. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
Returns received outside of the Return Policy guidelines will not be mailed back to you and you will not be refunded. Retail purchases are subject to the retailer’s policies. Please contact the retailer you purchased your BRIGHT product(s) from.
We warrant our product(s) for a period of one year from the date of the original purchase to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use in accordance with the documentation provided with product(s). Coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer product(s). Warranty services are available only in countries where our product(s) are sold directly by BRIGHT or an authorized retailer.
In the event of a defect, contact our Customer Service for specific instructions. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims.
BRIGHT’s sole obligation under this warranty will be at its option to repair or replace the product. Replaced products will be warranted for the remaining period of the original warranty. Replacement products may contain new or refurbished parts.
This warranty does not cover:
- Damage, defect, issue, failure, or the like caused by or resulting from accident, external destruction, alteration, modification, abuse, misuse, or misapplication of our product(s).
- Problems caused by ordinary wear, failure to follow directions, or improper maintenance.
- Batteries or parts (i.e. power supply, cable cord, etc.)
- Damage to product(s) resulting from return shipping or handling. Shipping insurance is recommended to help protect your product.
- Product(s) purchased from non-authorized retailers and resellers.
- Product(s) where the serial number has been removed or modified.
The Product(s) are not designed for or warranted against damage from use in areas subject to extreme temperatures, excessive moisture, or other inherently hazardous environments. All implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of this warranty. Except for the limited express warranties set forth above, BRIGHT disclaims all other express or implied warranties or conditions. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary by jurisdiction.
TRAIN YOUR BRAIN TO BUILD MEMORIES
We can’t get younger every day, but we can get better. The way we live influences the likelihood of preventing Alzheimer’s disease and other cognitive impairments. Using noninvasive solutions like 40Hz light stimulation as part of your daily wellness routine can rejuvenate brain rhythm and boost your memory and attention.
Beacon40 lights are safe, quiet, and noninvasive. They’re designed to fade into the background while you go about your daily routines. Use them while watching TV, reading, or answering emails.
Cutting Edge Science
Families battling cognitive decline need help now. There just isn’t time to wait. Beacon40 brings the latest advances in scientific research into your home or office today.